Shipping and Payment methods
1. Payment methods
1.1. We offer the following payment options for all orders:
- Prepayment by bank transfer
- Credit card (MasterCard and Visa)
- Klarna Pay Now (only Germany)
2. Delivery and shipping costs
2.1. Your order will be shipped exclusively as an insured parcel with DHL to guarantuee that your items are delivered to you quickly, safely and reliably, both within Germany and worldwide.
2.2. For shipments within Germany, the following shipping flat rates will be charged:
- DHL Paket – 7.49 Euro plus VAT
- DHL Express – 15.00 Euro plus VAT
2.3. The DHL Paket shipping method is only available for shipments within Germany up to a maximum shipping weight of 1 kg and a maximum goods value of 500 Euro (incl. VAT). All other orders are shipped exclusively with DHL Express.
2.4. All international orders are shipped with DHL Express only.
2.5. For shipments to other EU member states, the following shipping flat rates will be charged, based on total weight (article weight + packaging):
- Shipments under 1 kg total weight - 25.00 Euro plus VAT.
- Shipments from 1 kg and under 5 kg total weight - 55.00 Euro plus VAT.
- Shipments from 5 kg and under 10 kg total weight - 85.00 Euro plus VAT.
- Shipments from 10 kg and under 20 kg total weight – 105.00 Euro plus VAT.
2.6. The shipping costs for shipments to countries outside the EU consist of the following components:
2.6.1. Flat rate for shipping costs based on weight (article weight + packaging):
- Shipments under 5 kg total weight - 35.00 Euro plus VAT.
- Shipments from 5 kg and under 10 kg total weight - 105.00 euros plus VAT.
- Shipments from 10 kg and under 20 kg total weight - 145.00 euros plus VAT.
2.6.2. Customs handling charges:
- Flat rate customs handling fee of 45.00 Euro plus VAT.
- For shipments with more than five invoice items, an additional customs processing fee of 5.00 euros plus VAT will be charged for each additional invoice item over five (6th, 7th, 8th ...).
Please note that we have no influence on the amount of customs handling charges. These fees are not the taxes and customs duties incurred. The buyer bears these in each case.
2.7. Before you make the final purchase, the total shipping costs will be displayed in the checkout. For shipments outside the EU, these also include the customs handling charges (see 2.6.2), but not the taxes and customs duties incurred by you as the purchaser.
3. Delivery times
3.1. Goods in stock will be dispatched at the latest on the second working day after confirmed receipt of payment. If the goods are out of stock, you will be informed about the expected time of dispatch and the delivery time.
3.2. Please note that the shipping method DHL Express has no direct influence on the shipping time, only on the standard delivery time counted from the time of shipping. Especially for orders placed after 13:00, we cannot guarantee shipping on the same working day. If you need your order urgently by a certain date, please contact us before the purchase to check if the necessary arrangements can be made.
3.3. The delivery of stored goods to Germany takes place within 1-3 working days after confirmed receipt of payment.
3.4. The delivery of stocked goods to member countries of the European Union takes place no later than 14 working days after confirmed receipt of payment.
3.5. The delivery of stored goods to countries outside the European Union takes place no later than 21 working days after confirmed receipt of payment, unless the delivery period is extended by customs and other export controls over which we as the seller have no influence.